Thursday 15 August 2013

Excited !!

Much ?!?


I already bought new fabric !! 
(I had too ! Who carries 3.5 m of (the same) fabric in their stash ?!) 
It's in the wash right now, and I'm hoping to trace the pattern to sew at the weekend :) 

Love everyone's versions of this dress.... I been stalking like mad !! I literally can't stop looking for it online. Such a pretty little number. I'm sure ill have to make like a billion adjustments, but I exactly fit the measurements for one of the sizes, so I feel a tiny bit hopeful that this may be the dress that fits me out of the packet. A girl can dream right ;) 

By the way - Jackie ! You get the skirt. I have tried to email you a few times using the address you gave me but my mail keeps getting returned. Please mail me your details so I can send it out to you. kirstyboys@hotmail.com

Cheerio
X

7 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, I'm so excited to see what you make! It's such a killer pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just ! I've seen some awesome versions of this and I'm excited to start !! Xx

      Delete
  2. I'm super interested to see what you come up with, because I bought the pattern a couple weeks ago, but am having a hard time getting inspired, fabric-wise! Hope you get plenty of sewing time over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought 2 lightweight drapey cottons. One navy with white polka dots and a floral ;) I think the pattern will look best using a fabric with some drape for sure. I think ill make the midi version, although I do love a good maxi dress this pattern is very hungry for fabric ! I'm still swooning over your silvery blue shrug !! Xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Kirsty,
    I look forward to seeing your version of Anna, It's a great design.
    I sent you my address a couple of days ago, but here is my email again: cutekipepeo@gmail.com..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant ! Ill check my hotmail and get the pattern out to you this week :) enjoy ! Xx

      Delete
  4. The navy & white polka dots and the floral both sound fab, can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete